From point-of-sale signage to promotions on sunglasses, Static Cling labels are gaining popularity. They are made from highly plasticized polyvinyl chloride (PVC). The PVC material has great flexibility and pliability. The vinyl is so flexible that when removed from the release liner and applied to smooth surface such as glass, it becomes a flat suction cup. Static Cling vinyl clings to most polished, smooth surfaces without the need for adhesive.
Static Cling labels come in either White or Clear form. We can print the graphics a number of ways:
- Graphics printed on the front of a White label, with the static on the back.
- Graphics printed on the front of a Clear label, with the static on the back.
- Graphics printed on the back of a White label, with the static on the front.
- Graphics printed on the back of a Clear label, with the static on the front.
- Graphics printed on both sides of a White label, visible from both sides of a glass surface.
Use Static Cling labels for:
- Oil Change reminder labels
- Storefront glass door placards
- Parking Permits
- Sunglass stickers
- Convenience store Cold Case POP advertising
- Window Signage
What Makes Custom Label Different?
With nearly 30 years in the business, Custom Label offers a complete array of products, capabilities, and expertise to meet your specific packaging and labeling needs. Custom Label will work with you from conception to completion. We will ensure the materials chosen will not only help you market and sell more of your product, but also stand up to the ever changing conditions of your product's life-cycle.
Give one of our friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable customer service representatives a call to talk through your specific needs today!
Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 April 2009 21:39