Since the turn of the century, craft brewing and distilling has surged. Double-digit growth rates reflect a public demand for unique beverages created with style and attention. These interesting and complicated tastes offer consumers an alternatives to mass-produced "me-too" beverages.
Who We Can Help:
The exploding craft beverage market has many distinct supply markets:
- Craft & Artisan Wines
- Craft Distilling
- Home Brewers
- Microbrewery - Less than 15,000 barrels per year with more than 75% sold off-site.
- Brewpubs - Sells more than 25% of it's beer on site.
- Contract Brewering - Company manages sales & distribution, while contracting to have their beer produced by another company.
- Regional & Large Breweries
What's Special About Labels for Wine, Beer, and Spirits?
Labels for Wine, Beer, and Spirits have very special requirements! Here are the unique needs for your industry:
- High-End, Eye-Catching graphics and print quality to help you stand out on the shelf
- Scuff-Resistant Labels to withstand shipping on glasss bottles
- Ice-Bucket durability with no label peeling or graying of the label
Products we Provide for Craft Beer and Spirits:
- Bottle Labels for Wine, Beer, and Spirits
- Hang Tags & Promotional Coupons
- Neck Labels
- Keg Collars
- Keg Tape & Wrap Labels
- Tap Handle Labels
Give us a call to discuss your project today! Let us save you money, while upgrading the appearance of your Artisan or Craft beverage!
What Makes Custom Label Different?
With nearly 30 years in the business, Custom Label offers a complete array of products, capabilities, and expertise to meet your specific packaging and labeling needs. Custom Label will work with you from conception to completion. We will ensure the materials chosen will not only help you market and sell more of your product, but also stand up to the ever changing conditions of your product's life-cycle.
Give one of our friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable customer service representatives a call to talk through your specific needs today!