Companies who outsource to contract manufacturers know that this allows them to focus on what they do best - product development and marketing. Outsourcing manufacturing allows companies to keep their overhead down and avoid the headaches of running a production plant. They can spend their time and resources on research and development and broadcasting their message without worrying about procurement and distribution.
Similarly, contract manufacturers can focus on their core strengths by partnering with Custom Label to design a packaging solution that best meets their customer's needs. Custom labels, short run pouch requirements, and short run flexible packaging needs can all be addressed by Custom Label.
Custom Label has been partnering with Contract Manufacturers for nearly 30 years. We work together with you to design simple but robust packaging programs that match your client's objectives.
As a contract manufacturer, we know you need:
- Simple and fast quotes on new projects
- Low die and plate costs for multiple SKU product lines
- Inventory programs that improve cash flow
- Partnering on package design
- Competitive pricing
Custom Label can deliver on all five of these requirements and more. Here's what we can do to help you sell your services:
- Give you quick and easy estimates for multiple SKU label programs
- Provide a standard set of die sizes and layouts for common labels
- Supply on-demand press samples for new clients to show what you can do
- Sell directly to you, providing a new revenue stream for your business
- Digital labels help contract packagers provide their customers with on demand samples and protype packages.
- Help you fix customer mistakes with cover-up labels and opaque cover up of obsolete packaging.
In addition, Custom Label can help you streamline your packaging services by:
- Developing consignment inventory programs
- Create specification profiles for each label applicator
- Manage Ship and Hold inventory with multiple release dates for grouped orders
- Printing lot codes with variable data - We'll print expiration dates ready for your production line
- Consult with you to find ways to increase margins by lowering packaging costs
What Makes Custom Label Different?
With nearly 30 years in the business, Custom Label offers a complete array of products, capabilities, and expertise to meet your specific packaging and labeling needs. Custom Label will work with you from conception to completion. We will ensure the materials chosen will not only help you market and sell more of your product, but also stand up to the ever changing conditions of your product's life-cycle.
Give one of our friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable customer service representatives a call to talk through your specific needs today!